October 31, 2018
Connect with Tomi on LinkedIn.
- What is an empathic building and how the concept came about
- What are the benefits for the user, the employer, and the building owner
- Can an old building become emphatic?
- What technologies make the concept possible
- How the concept expands from offices to other building uses
- What new and amazing we can expect to see at RecoTech in December
Listen to the Interview
Tomi Teikko and his team at Tieto have developed a human-centric digital service that solves end-user problems. It’s called Tieto Empathic Building.
Many smart building solutions focus on the building’s performance. Tieto Empathic Building aims to improve employee well-being and happiness and increase individual performance. By automating time-consuming and non-productive tasks of communication and administration, it enables and encourages employees to interact, collaborate, and co-innovate.
In this interview, we discuss the following topics: